Looking to brighten up the culture at work, in your community or neighbourhood?
This mug celebrates notable civic values, virtues and principles of working and "living well together" down through the ages - from the Ancient Greeks to today.
Those who drink from this mug are promised a sustainable and flourishing culture that supports human health, happiness and effectiveness. Okay, you actually have to "be what you drink" in order for this to be true, but you get the idea.
Gift it with the "Mug | Drink for Toxic Culture" and ask your employees, friends or community partners to "Choose wisely." These mugs are a jovial, visual and impactful way to express how important respectful conduct is between people.
Handy Leadership Tool:
Are you a Board or Council member, Executive, HR Manager, or Sustainability professional? Perhaps you are a champion of workplace wellness or you just want to enhance your work environment.
These mugs are an especially useful educational and cultural change tool for participants. Sample uses include:
- New Board/Council Orientations
- New Employee Orientations
- Workplace Bullying & Harassment Training
- Coaching and Team-building
- Values/Visioning Workshops
- Strategic Planning Sessions
- Sustainable Workplace Culture Audits
- Community Engagement Sessions
* If you would like Kalen Consulting to conduct any of the above workshops, sessions or Sustainable Workplace Culture Audits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This mug lists various civic virtues and values articulated as helpful to good governance and healthy communities, including:
- The civic virtues identified by the Ancient Greeks as necessary for a just and good state: JUSTICE, WISDOM, COURAGE & SELF-CONTROL.
- The foundational principles identified by British Columbia's Working Group for Responsible Conduct in 2018: RESPECT, INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND LEADERSHIP & COLLABORATION.
- In March of 2018, the Dalai Lama held a global conference called "Reimagining Human Flourishing" and called for the integration of COMPASSION and ethics into education in order to meet today's sustainability challenges.
* The Working Group for Responsible Conduct is comprised of representatives of the Local Government Management Association (LGMA), Union of B.C. Municipalities (UBCM), and Province of British Columbia.